10.17.2005

Rome: The Series: The Observations

Well, I've been watching Rome. Why? Because 6 Feet Under is over. And I have so little in life. Don't bother me. I just watch it, ok. Several things to note about HBO's new Emmyhole:
  • Lots of sex between people who actively dislike one another. Huge pastime in ancient Rome. You'd find someone who you couldn't stand, you'd make sure they couldn't stand you, and you'd bang like the wind while your servants stood around. Just like today.
  • Many Penises. Uh, holy shit. Ease back on the penis throttle, there, producers. Your cock-to-episode ratio is a little high. Even last night, I thought we had made it through an entire 60 minutes completely dong free. And then, in the last 30 seconds, what do I see? Baby wiener. Full frontal infant.
  • Everyone on the planet is British. Romans, Egyptians, whoever. Well, there was one Greek guy with no nose who had a Greek accent. But other than that, it's Brits as far as the eye can see, dicks in the wind.

Why am I watching this show? Because I took Latin in high school, ok? Ladies?

1 comment:

sarahfisch said...

Diiiicks in the wiiiiiiiiiiiind, everything is diiicks in tha wiiinnnnnnnd.

Sorry.
I apologize.
Penises on tv make me giddy.