10.13.2005

Dear Autumn,

I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry I shouted at you last week. I'm sorry I called you the b word. Now please stop being incredibly rainy and depressing for everyone in the tristate area.

Come on, baby, why you rainin'? Shhhhh, shh, shhhhhhh. No, no, no. Stop raining, baby. Let's get you out of that uncomfortable green foliage. Ok, ok. We'll take it slowly. That's cool, baby. You drop those leaves at your own pace, Autumn.

Seriously. Please stop the raining. I've forgotten what the sun looks like. And yet I seem to remember enjoying it. And I think if I saw it now, I might pee a little. Not a bad thing. Like tears of joy. Pee tears of joy. Look, don't worry about the specifics. Just get it done.

Love,

The Sad, Seasonally Affected Guy in Apartment C1

5 comments:

AFM said...

It would be your gawd damn fault!

I think you need more grovelling...MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!

AFM said...

also would like to announce - http://suckmunching.blogspot.com/

SUCKMUNCHING!!!!

miss wendy said...

Dear Jeff, First I'm too hot then I'm too wet.. I can't take it anymore ..just get yourself a new season. I am what I am, unashamedly changeable! Love, Autumn. (per Miss W)

Jeff Mac said...

Dear Autumn,

It's ok. I understand. I live in New York City, after all. I never expected you to stay for more than about 15 seconds anyway. I'm due for a smothering, abusive relationship with winter soon enough.

-Jeff

p.s. Marsha -- your blog is odd and disturbing. I look forward to future posts with more than a little trepidation.

AFM said...

Yes, I am odd and disturbing. I thought that was obvious?