10.17.2005

HA!!!!!!!!!

I have you now, you shitstain spam-commenters!

Dear Gentle readers who read the comments on my blog (yes, you two.) You might have noticed all the total SHITE that shows up like:

Say, I was just looking around. I am for liking your blog. I am return often! Please to check out MY website about x-rated dishwashing detergent.

Well, I finally figured out how to defeat the bastards. From now on, if you would like to comment on the blog (and if you are a human and not a computer program, you are encouraged to do so as often as you like!) you'll have to do that thing where they have 5 or 6 wavy, trippy letters. And you'll have to type them in. Enjoy!

-mac

4 comments:

Stew Ineffectually said...

I had a hard time finding your blog owing in large part to this -

http://homepage.mac.com/geerlingguy/mac_support/blog/

I had to go through Artstars.

Anonymous said...

hey, I just read your blog - great stuff. Maybe you'd like to come and visit my blog "wavy letter fetish". Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hi hotstuff. I enjoyed the picture of your little face. Check mine out on my blog www.freesoapsuds.com

Jeff Mac said...

You filthy spamtards. Congratulations. You have made a grown "man" cry.