10.21.2005

Full (frontal) disclosure

Ok, it was a little bit too cold for total nudity so I just went bottomless on my telephone interview. I feel like that made my point sufficiently and I think the interview went quite well.

If you have the opportunity to do a bottom-half nudity interview, I can honestly say that I would recommend it. It's not unlike the old "imagine them in their underwear" cure for nerves. That one never worked for me. But if I get a second interview (which will be in person) or if I get and take the job, I can assure you that I will be imagining myself without pants. Just like I imagine all of you, my lovelies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I worry you are just a few keystrokes away from being a Lifetime "moment of truth" movie.

Of course, you'd be played by Tracy Gold.

Jeff Mac said...

From your lips to God's ears.