10.12.2005

Career Wanted:

Me: Unmotivated person looking for paycheck.
You: Anyone who isn't too fussy about what you'll get in return for the writing of that check.

Basically, I'm looking for a very low level of commitment in exchange for a lot of money. I mean, a big, huge pile of it. You don't have to actually put it into a pile, but piling is a plus. And I'm really not looking to do ANYTHING for it. The ideal situation would be if for some reason you place a high dollar value on my inactivity.

If just knowing that I'm probably somewhere sitting around not doing much of anything is worth cash to you for some reason, I think we may have a match.

Oh, and if you wanted to do something that in NO way inconveniences me, but for which I am legally within my rights to sue the living holy hell out of you, that would be fine as well. I'm easy. I'm easy like Sunday morning.

1 comment:

sarahfisch said...

Well, there's your answer. Buy and sell... things... related to private road construction, you'll be on Easy Street.