10.05.2005

Meat'Normous!

Ok, Burger King has introduced a new breakfast sandwich called Meat'Normous. It has ham, bacon and sausage with AN OMELETTE. On a roll. I don't quite know where to go from here. I feel like we've gone almost as far as we are likely to go in the direction of putting foods on top of, inside of, or just near other foods. These are all I can come up with:
  • The I've Got A Small Penis-wich - It's a turkey and swiss cheese sandwich. But stuffed into each slice of turkey is a prime rib steak. And in each slice of cheese you will find a baked potato jammed in there. Wrapped around each slice of bread are slices of breaded and deep-fried bacon. The toothpicks that hold the sandwich together are made of steel-reinforced lard.
  • The Compensator - One pound of lean roast beef piled high on the four pounds of fat that was cut off of it to make it that lean. Instead of bread, this is served between two live crocodiles that have been lovingly stunned into docility for easy devouring.
  • The Meat-meeters Meat-style Affair: This is a whole, fresh baby orangutan dipped in honey-mustard made of the aqueous humour distilled from whale eyeballs. This one comes with a slab of tofu with which to wipe your mouth.
  • The Powerhouse - With this one you start with an entire loaf of sourdough bread and a bison. When you take a bite, a board-certified cardiologist pops out and punches you in the dick.

2 comments:

sarahfisch said...

OK, this post made me laugh like a hyena here at work, which is in a library where I'm s'posed'ta be quiet. I think it was the cardiologist popping out and dickpunching people. Secondly, I am PMS-ing, and, um, I kinda want an I've Got a Small Penis-wich. I do. I know, it's horrible, but I do. That sounds kind of delicious.

Jeff Mac said...

Dude, I want to eat all of these sandwiches. Well, not the dickpunching one. But all the other ones sound fucking great to me.