8.16.2005

There's nothing funny happening today...

It's strange. I think it's probably related to science or religion. But there is just nothing funny happening today.

Wait. Hold on a second. I think...yes. Yes. There's something funny about a squirrel...today. See, that doesn't sound right. I don't think that...A squirrel that...walks? A squirrel that walks. That really doesn't seem that funny. I guess in comparison to other stuff, it might be hilarious. Maybe not.

I hope this passes soon. It's just terrible for business. The business of writing comedy on the internet for absolutely no money whatsoever. I'll keep you all posted.

2 comments:

sarahfisch said...

A squirrel walking today could be pretty damn funny, Jeff. Like say he's standing straight up on his hind legs and goose-stepping. See? Picture that. I am, and it's...fucking unsettling, is what it is.

Sorry.
Nevermind.

Jeff Mac said...

I hadn't thought of it that way, Fisch. And...well, I was kind of ok with that. Now...things are all wrong. Nazi squirrels. Brings me back to a time I had almost forgotten, mostly because it didn't happen.