8.24.2005

My 5,000th Hit!!!

Hello, all.

Sometime last night, this blog got viewed for the 5,000th time.

I just wanted to write to say thanks for making my website the most viewed website I have. Of the nearly two websites that I run...ok, call it one...this is the most popular one. Of that one, I'm saying.

Now Molly Ringwald's website will want to date this website, and she won't even notice that John Cryer's website will want to date HER website. But it will all work out in the end, I'm sure.

These 5,000 hits can mean only one thing: Aside from the 4,000 times I've probably viewed it myself, you have all really been helping out with my web statistics/self-esteem. And that's what it's all about for me. It's not about the comedy. I'm all about racking up the points. And thanks to you, I totally have the high score on this website.

In the future, you can look forward to more nonsense. Lucky you. I plan to post some excerpts from my "attempting to kill that giant fly in my apartment, along with our bi-annual mouse" journal. and more. Oh, so much more. And less, if you think about it.

No comments: