8.29.2005

Netratings.com?

As some of you may know I am obsessed with looking at my web stats to see if I can figure out who is looking at this site. One of the IP addresses is from something called "netratings.com" which is like the Nielsens but for the internet.

Do I have a Nielsen family looking at MY website?? Oh, that would be SO COOL. Of course, I'll have to make some changes around here if that's the case. No, no, nothing major. I don't want to completely throw away what got me to this exalted stage. Just some sprucing up.

While writing entries, I will wear a monacle, bowtie and tophat. So no changes there. But from now on, I will wear nothing else. I think that will give this site the kick in the pants it's been missing. After all, of all the comments I get, the most frequent is, "More kicks in pants!" My apartment often has protesters surrounding it, chanting that very slogan. Or sometimes it's:

Leader: What do we want?
Crowd: Kicks in Pants!!!
Leader: How often do we want it?
Crowd: More!!!!!

Happens all the time. All. The. Time.

1 comment:

LORMO said...

My sources indicate that Sundays are very slow days for blog readings.