6.02.2005

Kept. Oh, the humanity...

I saw a few minutes of "Kept" yesterday, and I'll tell you one thing about VH1 -- when it comes to trashy reality television, they aren't fucking around anymore. They are really going for the lowest common denominator jugular.

"Kept" is the tale of a bunch of young dudes who are competing to be Jerry Hall's boyfriend. Jerry Hall was with Mick Jagger for years, but they split up, and now she's looking for a new man. On a game show. So things are going well for her.

The guys have to pass various tests to become her boyfriend. I think they have already passed the most difficult test of all -- wanting to be her boyfriend. I'm pretty sure she has become a tranny.

Her voice has dropped several octaves (or maybe it was always this low) but she seems like a low voiced person trying to have a slightly higher voice. And she is...well...I bet back in the day when she went to 54 with Mick, there were flocks of drag queens who dreamed that they were her. Evidently, she decided to meet them halfway. At least.

1 comment:

AFM said...

I have also heard, in my mispent youth when I knew people who knew people, that she has horrible BO.