6.28.2005

Karaoke Madness Tonight!

Hello, gentle reader. If you are looking at this from within the NYC area (or are willing to travel) why not come on down to Planet Rose (219 Avenue A near 13th Street) tonight at or after 8pm? My girlfriend and I will be celebrating our birthdays (mine on 6/21 and hers on 7/13) with a little something we like to call "behaving like asses."

There will be some serious karaoke. And because it is not at my home, all are welcome! What the hell do I care? Come on down!

I won't promise anything specific, but if you were planning to bet against my doing some hardcore Bon Jovi, I think it would be a big, big mistake.

Even if you don't want to sing, come on down and look at me. And if you can't stop by, try to at least think about looking at me sometime around 8pm Eastern Standard Time tonight. Your attention is what I live for.

1 comment:

miss wendy said...

You got it Jeff! and jeffs' 'signiifcant other'... From ms, 'born in Wagga wagga Wendy '- just fyi - useless trivia for your birthday collection wagga is an Australian Aboriginal word meaning Black Crow- Wagga Wagga means .... LOts of them! luvre, wendy))