6.10.2005

Dear Guy at the T-Mobile Store:

Please learn anything about telephones. I mean it. Anything at all. Don't feel like you have to learn it all in one day. Just start with something. How about the prices of your phones? Or even one. You know, any of the phones in the case. Yes, that was the big, glass, case-like thing that was right between us.

I only mention it because when I asked you questions, the look on your face gave me the impression that I had interrupted a burglar who was now pretending to work there to get rid of me. And it was the burglar's first day on the job. Or possibly the Earth.

Good luck. I have every confidence that you will one day make exactly as terrible a customer service representative as you already do today.

Sincerely,

-Jeff Mac

1 comment:

alfred said...

Suppose you liked the phone like Apple iPhone but you don't afford the mobile cost. Don't worry there are many free classified ads websites are available where you can get the same cell phone at much lower cost.

e_cell