3.01.2005

Spotty Bloggery

Just wanted to say a quick apology for not blogging more regularly. Or, to abbreviate, for not being more blogular. I blame the weather. And the tides. And the stages of the moon. And the fact that it was February.

But now, it's March, filled with Marchy goodness. Just look out your...uh...window, and see the...aw, crap.

Well, the good news about shitty weather is this: when it's all crappy like this you don't have to do anything. You're allowed to be lazy. I'm not sure why. I think it's because God doesn't know you're slacking off. He can't tell through the cloud cover. I guess he just gets lousy reception on his all-seeing thing. So enjoy!

1 comment:

LORMO said...

It's about time you started being more blogular.

I was so sick of seeing that Toe-Thumb post, I thought I might find someone with a toe-thumb to prod you into posting more.