4.05.2005

My Living Will

Being of sound mind and body (hahahahahahahaha), I hereby uh...here's my will.

Since the whole Terry Shiavo thing, people have been talking more about their final wishes. I was recently asked if I would want to be kept alive in that state. My response is as follows: I barely want to be kept alive in my current state. Any excuse you have to drop me, people, feel free to take it.

Here are some situations in which I would not want to be kept alive.
  • I am in a coma, or have taken a nap longer than 2 hours (after that, I'm pretty much useless anyway.)
  • I have watched an entire episode of Mama's Family. (With this one, feel free to kill me with whatever is handy.)
  • The cable goes out for more than 3 days. Just waste me. I would have wanted it that way.

Oh, and as far as the "who gets what?" portion of the will, here goes. Uh...anybody who wants my credit card debt, it's yours. Knock yourself out.

I thank you, one and all.

3 comments:

LORMO said...

I'm with you, I'm barely alive now, pull the plug anytime.

sarahfisch said...

Lori and Jeff sure hate Mama's family. And both mentioned it in blog entires in the same week. My theory is they each purchased the DVD box set and are feeling buyer's remorse.

Fess up, kids!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to persuade the parents to make a living will that would allow me to hasten my inheritance if the collection agencies find out where I live.