7.14.2005

Give the man a break

I know that Bobby Brown is getting a lot of crap lately for being, you know, crazy. He's got that show where they follow him around and allow him to behave like a lunatic. I haven't seen it, but my understanding is that if you only saw that show you might think he was maybe on, I don't know, let's call it "crack."

But I am here to tell you all something. I had a dream last night in which I was watching TV with Bobby. In the dream, he seemed very normal, and quite amiable. I was not expecting him to be that easy to be around. Self-effacing, respectful, and not on any crack that I could see.

I think everybody should just calm down, and judge him NOT based upon what you see with your own eyes, but upon what my subconscious decides to have him do arbitrarily. It's only fair, people.

2 comments:

sarahfisch said...

I once had a dream in which Snoop Dogg wrote me an encouraging letter.

No lie.

Jeff Mac said...

I love celebrity dreams. They are invarably completely incongruous.

I dreamed one time that Martin Sheen performed the spoken portion of the song "I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls. Seriously. He was drinking a cup of coffee or hot cocoa on the back porch of a ski lodge, and he was just sort of talking it like a TV news anchor might read it. All this as I just skiied by. Skid? Skiid? Skeeed? I went by, and was simultaneously on skis, is what I'm getting at.

I hope Martin Sheen doesn't google himself enough to stumble across this. I can't imagine the knowledge would help him in any way.