7.25.2005

Favorite Google Searches So Far...

Well, as I've mentioned here before, I sometimes can tell what people Googlesearched that brought them to this website. Here are my current favorites:
  • getting out of jury duty: See, Mom? I'm helping people! Unless, of course, the person actually ready my advice in which case...not so much.
  • "Jeff Mac", tattoo: I've never had anyone Google my actual body*. Or my vast archive of Fantasy Island fan fiction. Thanks, odd person!
  • Darryl Hall 2005: This one...I'm really happy about this one. I know that guy or gal must have been disappointed. I really hope it was Darryl Hall Googling himself to see what was happening with him this year.
  • Toe-thumb: I didn't know this was a thing. I thought it was just a description of one guy who happened to have a toe-thumb who touched my sneaker with it on the subway. I wish I hadn't thought about that just now. I was just getting over that shit.
  • Pooped herself: This was a search that came from somebody in the UK. Well, top o' the lorry to you, matey! Glad you stopped by. I can't be sure what you were looking for, but I'm betting it wasn't my little review of America's Next Top Model where one of the models may or may not have been accusing another one of crapping her drawers.

Well, that's it for now. I hope to be googled in more and more interesting ways. And to get me started: Goatbag, Keymaster of Gozzir, Charleton Heston's backhair, Sergeant Bilko. I expect that will up my hit counter considerably.

*Well, there was that one time, but I was a sophomore in college. I don't think that should count.

1 comment:

Tanya O'Debra said...

If it had been toefinger, I would certainly have been the culprit. So close.