11.30.2005

It has come to my attention...

...that some of you have not been reading very carefully. While I appreciate that you are reading at ALL, I stated very clearly in the post below that said post would, in fact, NOT be rife. Not with anything at all. I had hoped it would be rife. I strive for rifeness. I once received a merit badge for rifery. Well, it was more like a sandwich. And I received it only after, you know, ordering a sandwich. Impressive? No. Rife? Not even close. Sexy? In it's way.
 
My point is this, I don't want to hear any of you bastards complain about my lack of rifitude when I clearly already explained that it wasn't there. Especially when said dearth of rifosity was due (as it was in this case) entirely to my own laziness. Don't you think I'm ashamed enough without you pointing out the truth?
 
Brusquely,
 
-the management
 
p.s. I'm sorry, audience. I didn't mean it, baby. It's only because I love you. I promise I  will never hit you that hard again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I get it now....rife-withdrawal. It's a bitch, ain't it?

Jeff Mac said...

Pfft! You tellin' ME, Jack! I'm climbing the walls over here. And rifling through old paperwork.

LORMO said...

Nothing turns me on more than a man ordering a sandwich.

Jeff Mac said...

Well then I am the hottest thing since Antonio Banderas ordering a reuben.

sarahfisch said...

Wait, do what now? Sandwich? What? You have totally lost me. This site is sooo abstract. GO BACK TO BERKELEY, NERD!