11.21.2005

Google Search: "Spanked to Tears"

As is my wont, I was checking the web stats on this site to see where people have been clicking from. Someone got here because they were looking for the phrase “spanked to tears.”

 

Two things. Firstly, even though I know you didn’t find what you were looking for here…well, to tell you the truth I have no idea what you were looking for so I can’t really say that. All I can say is that I don’t really understand how this nonsense website could possibly have helped you. Not in the way that, say, a prescription for Thorazine might have at least. For that, I apologize.

 

And secondly, I was only spanked to tears once in my adult life. I don’t feel that I deserved it, either. That was what really hurt. That and the really, really hard spanking. Luckily, it happened onstage for all to see. Because if I’m going to tear up as a result of receiving a child’s punishment, I’d like to at least get the laugh.

 

I feel dirty.

 

Sincerely,

 

The Management

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, Mr. LES! Whatsamatta, Ms. Mofungo hurt your poor little pasty white ass? Heh.