9.06.2005

This is the one!!!

Ok, I'm looking at an apartment in an hour, and I'm totally taking it. As long as it's humanly doable. I don't care anymore. I can't look at any more apartments that are wood panelled with a linoleum floor designed to look like wood panelling. I don't want to talk myself into the benefits of living in a treehouse. I'm just taking it.

Here are my current "dealbreakers" on accepting this apartment.
  • The apartment must exist, and be fully indoors.
  • It must not currently be on fire.
  • The walls must not be poisonous to humans.

Beyond that, I'm totally in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days day 16: GoRobotics
So drop on by and check out GoRobotics and leave your comments here for William.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a party poker com site. It pretty much covers party poker com related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Stew Ineffectually said...

Your standards are outrageous. I wouldn't rent to you. If my poisonous walls aren't good enough for you, I can easily find someone with less desire to eat paint chips.

Jeff Mac said...

Firstly, anonymous, thank you SO MUCH for linking some weird poker site on here. Can never get enough of that.

And Stew, I love lead paint chips. It helps get iron into my diet except, like, with lead, you know?