9.13.2005

Know what's awesome about packing for a move?

Not a goddamn thang.

Then again, it is nice to throw all those shit gifts away that you've kept only out of New Englander guilt.

"Oh, I got that lamp thing from my aunt for Christmas. Of course, I can tell it was for Christmas because it's a string of Christmas lights crammed into a glass globe with pot pourri which smells as the lights get hot. This way, it is unappealing to several senses at once."

Bye bye.

But I'm keeping the Jar Jar Binks underwear*. After all, I'm not completely without a soul. Plus, I do material about them, and if I didn't have them to present at the end of the bit, who would believe that they are real?

*Not a joke. Laydeez? Hubba hubba, right?

1 comment:

sarahfisch said...

Now wait a second. I've heard your Jar Jar Underpants material, but I don't recall you ever showing them.