1.28.2005

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy?

Ok, that was the headline in National Geographic, but if you read the article...sigh...scientists just don't get it, do they?

When I first read the headline, my initial reaction was, naturally, "All RIGHT! Finally!" But if you scroll down a little you see that they combined human cells with rabbit cells, and then destroyed them to harvest stem cells.

Booooorrringggg!!! Are you kidding me? Where's the Dr. Moreau stuff? I'm not interested in medical advances. When are we going to have some kid running around with antlers and flippers? Yeah, yeah, yeah, cure for all of the....yeah, fine. Wake me when they put together some dude with gills. Or a giraffe with opposable thumbs, and a 3-piece suit. Either or - I'm easy.

2 comments:

LORMO said...

You are sick.

I bet you like to jack off owls.

Unknown said...

:) another Brooklyn comedian! u me and larry david.