1.20.2005

Plug like the wind...

Hey, folks. Today, I just want to remind you that you should be stopping by NO HITTING, my weekly comedy show. It's tonight, Thursday, January 20th at 8pm. If you click that link, you can get all the info you'll need to get there.

Our lineup tonight is one of our best yet. While Becky Donohue is performing in Vegas, I'll be hosting with Lubka Bubkova (who, in a certain light, looks suspiciously like Margaret Dodge). We've got Bryan Tucker, Tom McCaffrey, Matt Goldich, Jeff Kreisler, and Catie Lazarus. Plus, we're having a 1-minute preview from Chuck Funk. Now that, my friends, is a show.

And on top of all that, it's only $3, and the drinks are cheap.

Now, you should feel just terrible. Only paying 3 bucks for that lineup? Really, you're no better than a mugger on the street. So, on your knees and repeat after me:
Jeff Mac, I am not worthy to receive these awesome comics. But only say the word, and I will be amused.*

*That's as close to religious as I'm likely to get.

No comments: