2.01.2005

My Huskies lost the other day.

And it's not my fault. I wore my UConn tanktop AND hat. What more was I supposed to do? I'm only the one guy, over here.

Ah, who am I kidding? We all know that they lost because I didn't do pushups at the end of the game when the team needed a boost. That's how I won them their first national championship back in 1999.

Maybe I didn't do my pushups because I was suddenly overcome with the realization that I'm not on the team. I'm not even on a team. And I'm certainly not on THE "A-team."

I pity the fool who is me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mac, Funk. You cost me %0 bucks Mr. I don't need to do my push-ups.

LORMO said...

I think they lost because you wore a tanktop. Men shouldn't wear tanktops.

sarahfisch said...

Lost what? huh? Who do what to the what, now?