1.09.2005

Well, well, well. Look who's in the blog-o-sphere.

As my very first blog entry, why not begin with this challenge to my "manhood".

I was at a party last night where I ended up playing Hoopla -- a combination of Pictionary, Charades, etc. -- with a room full of women. I was the only man there. No, no. Please don't be jealous. We're men of the world, aren't we? Petty jealously doesn't suit us.

There came a moment where one of the ladies had to get the rest of us to guess, "The Heisman Trophy," without using those words. She said, and I quote:

"Yeah, I'm going to pass. I figure, it's all women, and you..."

This was 3 hours after I had met her. How did she know (he asked, hoping you don't know him well enough to know exactly how she knew)?

This just furthers my theory that when you've been dating a woman for long enough, you are given a sort of "honorary vagina." I've been with my girlfriend for about 7 and a half years, and finally I've got one. And I wear it on my sleeve, proudly.

I wear a vagina on my sleeve.

10 comments:

LORMO said...

Yeah, um, well, I've been meaning to tell you to stop wearing your vagina on your sleeve.

It really isn't attractive and looks very weird.

Jeff Mac said...

Sounds like someone needs to give her vagina a hug.

Anonymous said...

Jeffery? It's Chuck Funk. It's way too much of a hassle to find out what my name and password is so I'm posting like this. I just wanted to say that I have always enjoyed the vagina sleeve thing. I think it's catching.
-cf
P.S. Your vagina looks tense -- it needs a massage.

sarahfisch said...

Dude, I dunno if you can blame Steph for this.
And that's not a swipe.
Gifted, that's what you are.

AFM said...

:D Safety Guys. that's what I call you types.

Jeff Mac said...

We're people, Marsha. People. Not types, but people. Sad, pathetic people.

Rebecca Donohue said...

look, you're still a man, just more of an 'insider trader'. i mean after all, aren't you the one i go to for 'manslations'? if you're going to wear a vagina, do what any god fearing man would do and wear it on your face. p.s. hope your mom doesn't read this.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Jennifer Glick here following Chuck's lead on neglecting the username thing. You don't have an honorary vagina, if you had an honorary vagina, you'd be a transsexual. These gals simply aren't threatened by you and thought they'd be nice about it. Don't let it go to your head.

Now, if they gave you honorary ovaries, that would be saying something.

Anonymous said...

Ovaries would be awasome! Oh sorry, it's Chuck Funk again.

Jeff Mac said...

Yeah, ovaries are ok, I guess. But they have to do all the work. The vagina gets to have all the fun.