1.30.2006

Somebody Got Some Action!

I think one of my co-workers got laid. Normally a little tense, she is strutting and bopping, shucking and jiving her way around the office with a devil-may-care attitude that seems to say, "I am so awesome, I don't even know what to do with myself."
 
Good for you, office person! Even though your successful mating expedition has forced me to picture you naked -- something I never EVER wanted to have to do -- I feel that this can only be a positive step for you. I promise that I will get over any nausea, dyspepsia, vapors and/or creeps that I am currently experiencing. Probably by eating a doughnut.
 
That's how I get over just about everything these days. And it works. Lawdy lawdy does it ever! I highly recommend this miracle cure to anyone*.
 
*Probably not to diabetics. Although, if you think about it, a doughnut might very well help you "get over" your diabetes, in the sense that you won't be bothered by it anymore.

No comments: