1.25.2006

Meeting Cancelled??!!

Ok, listen. When you schedule a meeting at which you are going to explain my benefits to me for TWO WHOLE HOURS, and all I have to do is to sit there like a baby bird and take it all in, you had better keep that meeting! I was COUNTING on that time, sitting around with zero responsibility for two entire hours. See, now I'm going to have to do "work".
 
You know, I'm considering going anyway. Even though it's cancelled. I don't care if the woman who is running it isn't here. I don't mind. I don't mind in the least. I'll just sit there and imagine what my benefits are if need be.
 
I'm hoping that one of my imaginary benefits is enrollment in the "Bears on Stairs" program. It's like "Meals on Wheels," except if you qualify, they just release a bear into the stairwell of your building. But only if you qualify. Fingers crossed everybody!

2 comments:

sarahfisch said...

First no meeting, then I find out there IS no Bears on Stairs program. Screw you, Human resources!

Jeff Mac said...

Well, the program exists, but the bears are out of network, and if you can't make the copay they maul you.