12.22.2005

Open Letters re: the transit strike.

Dear People Walking in Front of me, Drifting Aimlessly to and fro on the narrow footpath on the Brooklyn Bridge,
 
Cut the shit. I'm trying to, you know, get someplace. Seriously. I'll knife you in your sleep.
 
Love,
 
-mac
 
************
Dear Brooklyn Borough President, Marty Markowitz,
 
Thank you so much for greeting all Brooklynites on the Brooklyn Bridge. My friend, Nicole, has a giant crush on you and I bet she wouldn't even mind the massive boogers you had all over your face. Hey, it was cold out there! Who wouldn't understand that? Keep up the good work, whatever it is that you do, Marty. We Brooklynites love the shit out of you.
 
-mac
 
*************
 
Dear Lady Whose Hat Had It's Own Beaded Dreadlocks Attached To It,
 
Wow. What an interesting choice. Somewhere between "member of the yaya sisterhood on vacation in Jamaica" and "Predator's head tubes". Keep that going. I needed that.
 
-mac
 
**********************
 
Dear Dog Poop The Color of Baby Aspirin,
 
Oh boy, what did your canine creator EAT, my friend? It can't have been healthy, is all I'm saying.
 
Concerned,
 
-mac

5 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

Too bad about the strike. I don't think it will last much longer, though.

Anonymous said...

Well, I certainly hope you're right, Gary. My dogs are BARKING. 12 miles a day for the 3rd day just isn't making it for me, man.

Thanks for stopping by!

-mac

LORMO said...

GRRRR! Why won't people STAY OUT OF OUR WAY.

Please knife all of them, Mac.

If not for the children, for me, Mac, for me.

miss wendy said...

that would be Mac 'the knife' I presume? just wanted to wish you a bowel freindly holiday season )

Jeff Mac said...

I'm taking 'em down, Mocha. One slowpoke at a time.

I hope your Wagga Wagga holiday was magical and intestinally sound as well, Miss W!