5.12.2006

Some Restrictions May Apply

In researching whether or not to get an extended warranty for something, I came across this useful piece of information:
 
"...covered, unless failure is due to accidental or intentional damage." So if something goes wrong they'll pay for it. Unless it was an accident. Oh, also if it's NOT an accident. But other than that...
 
So, that's kind of everything isn't it? That would be like saying, "You can ride this rollercoaster unless you are under 4 feet tall. Or if you are OVER 4 feet tall. Basically, don't ride this rollercoaster. That's ten bucks, please."
 
I love this idea. I am going to use it in every contract I ever draw up. And since I'm not a lawyer, boy will THAT not have any effect on my life! But sometimes it's fun just to type. Or to scream at the top of your lungs, "Pudding! Look out for the pudding! Jesus, God, those madmen! What were they thinking, making all that pudding!!??" Either thing is very fun. Really fun. Uh...yes.
 
Carry on, everyone. And Godspeed. You know, if you're going somewhere. (I, clearly, am not.)

No comments: