5.25.2006

Lost (mmm...not really)

PROBLEM: I wanted to watch the 2nd season finale of "Lost" last night, but up until that moment I had only seen maybe 4 episodes of the first season. I was unprepared. I barely had any unanswered questsion and I didn't know HALF the things I was supposed to not understand.
 
SOLUTION: I decided to watch anyway. Since I didn't have the background information to be properly confused, I would just have to make do by being confused on the fly.  I just have a couple of questions.
  1. What was that big, bright ball in the sky that came out during the daytime and then at night -- EVERY night -- went away?! (note: seemed almost "warm", less so when hid behind white puffy things.)
  2. I must have missed the episode where they explained why the plane that crashed was filled almost exclusively with attractive people. Probably a total conspiracy.
  3. After months on an island, how is the fat guy still fat?

I'm sure that I have more questions, but my mind is just too blown to even know what they are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all, the plane was not filled entirely with attractive people; it's just that all the ugly people died when the plane crashed...natural selection.
Second, the fat guy is a mere slip of his former self...
and third - I think the light you mean is from the headlights on Michelle Rodriguez's car as she drukenly careens through the mountain roads.
Really, Jeff, please do try to keep up.

OCPD said...

Maybe it's glandular fatness. Or maybe he's just big boned...