3.08.2006

Jeff Mac to Appear on Comedy Central

Hello, my lovely chickens. Why 'chickens', you ask? Why not, I say.
 
Some of you have already heard about this (and some of you clever ones might have seen a reference to it over in the "see me live" section.) I'm going to be on Comedy Central! I mean, you read the subject line of this entry so it can't come as a complete shock. Calm down. Just breathe. Deep breaths. How many fingers am I holding up? No, I'm asking you, it's not a riddle. Hello? Call the coroner. That imaginary person just died of something.
 
Anyway, I found out last week that I will be on their new standup showcase called "Live at Gotham." The show tapes on April 2nd, and if you are in the city you should come on out and see the show! I'm assuming that the details can be found at http://www.gothamcomedyclub.com
 
If you are not able to come see that, keep watching this space and I'll warn you when it's going to air on Comedy Central. In case, you know, you live in Australia or Arkansas or something. Should be sometime this summer. And portions of it will be on their website even sooner. Yeeha!

4 comments:

Stew Ineffectually said...

Congratulations are in order. Unfortunately I'm too caught up in envy to give them to you. Instead, allow me to inform you are a very bad man and, according to Lorne, you give terrible head.

Just kidding, Lorne actually says your fantastic. And you're and a really good guy too. Way to go Jeff, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

I think I just got another shout out!

I'll be watching fo' sho. Every once in a while they let us watch comedy in between NASCAR races and reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies (that Granny....she's somethin' else).

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Unfortunately, I'm lame and have the internet connected to me by IV, but no cable, so can never watch Comedy Central, so I'll just imagine your set in my head.

Jeff Mac said...

Nevin, you know that Lorne has never said that ANYthing was fantastic in his life. But thanks for the congrats anyway.

Hotlannah, you KNOW I always have a shout out for my red state liberals! I'll give you plenty of warning before it airs so you can stock up on porkrinds and lynchin' rope.

And Rachel -- this show is going to be broadcast at least in part on comedy central's website as some kind of a new-fangled multi-format tie-in thingie that will frighten grandparents the world over. I'll let you know so you don't have to imagine me. (As if that's such a chore -- I mean, come on. I'm totally adorable.)