3.16.2006

Abu Gharaib Closing Doors For Good! All Religion-based Humiliation Must Go!

Ok, so what? So we're closing Abu Gharaib? That doesn't mean we did anything "wrong" ok? Greatness is never fully appreciated until after it's gone. Like with Vincent van Gogh. He never sold a painting in his lifetime and look at him now!
 
Granted, Abu Gharaib prison never permanently redefined modern painting as we know it. But then again, van Gogh never hooked up a car battery to anybody's nuts. So let's just call it a draw.

3 comments:

LORMO said...

Oh and are you some kinda Van Gogh expert now?

Jeff Mac said...

Well, that's a fair point. What do I know? I suppose that van Gogh COULD have hooked up a car battery to someone's nuts.

LORMO said...

A girl can dream, can't she?

I have no idea what I'm typing about.

I just like typing in your blog comment area.

It's damn nice in here, I like what you've done with the place.

Oh and I HATE word verification. It feels like some kinda riddle that I have a problem solving, when all I really want is your attention, here, in your blog comment area.