7.24.2006

See Jeff Mac on the TEEvee--Friday Night!!!


Hey everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that my episode of Comedy Central's "Live at Gotham" will air this Friday, July 28th at 11pm E.S.T. Check your local listings and you can see MY NAME right there in the guide! If you have special circumstances, see my official workarounds below.

  • If you live in, say, Australia...well, I don't know how much Comedy Central programming you folks get down there. If you don't get any at all, just look at a wallaby and imagine me saying funny things. It might not give you the same effect, but it will be super fun, I'm sure of it.
  • If you are reading this from Iraq, feel free to do the same thing but with a grenade or something. (Please be careful.)
  • If you have children and find it difficult to find time to watch television, you've got a good 4 and a half days to put them up for adoption.
  • If you don't have a TV, bake one of your kinfolk a gooseberry pie and mayhap they'll let you set a spell in front of THEIR talky box.
  • If you have a TV but no cable, please tell me how great PBS is again. I never get tired of hearing about that.

Seriously, if you get a chance, check it out. I'm really excited! When I saw my name on the onscreen guide, I almost dropped a deuce in my pants.

I love you all, you magnificent bastards.

-mac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got it on DVR! Congrats, man. I can't wait to see it.

Jeff Mac said...

Thanks, LD. I can't wait either! See you soon.