8.21.2006

Man, you don't post for a couple days...

...and look what happens in the world.

First of all, regarding the cease fire in the Middle East, let me just say one word: Whew! Boy, am I glad THAT'S all over, with all the violence and the hatred. Thank god they have finally stopped the fighting forever and ever, and will never start it again.

Jonbenet Ramsey's killer is now in L.A. awaiting indictment and trial and all of that. I'm a little disappointed. I mean, I'm glad they caught him, and he sure is creepy and all, but...it was a little creepier (i.e. more entertaining for ME) when I wasn't sure if it was her family or not. Hey, if the news is going to make a spectacle out of it, don't leave a brother hanging -- make it end up WEIRD, please.

I apologize for referring to myself as "a brother." While I am one, I'm not the kind that I implied I was in that statement.

Lastly, Saddam Hussein is refusing to enter a plea at his trial for genocide. You know what? Good for him. Stick it to 'em. And when they hang him, I think he should refuse to stop breathing. That'll really show them.

No comments: