4.20.2006

A Haiku to Commemorate My Ten Thousandth Hit

Well, the hitcounter at the bottom of this page tells me that I've hit five figures on the page view counter (and it tells you that, too, if you would only listen. Oh, if you would only listen! But nay. to be continued...)
 
And that means that it's time to write a Haiku to let you know how I feel about it. That's how I roll, if you will. Will you? Gosh, I know I will.
 
On My Ten Thousandth
by Jeff Mac
 
my 10,000th hit
what an occasion for me
someone flick my ear*
 
*The meaning of this line has been argued by scholars for over one second. The true intention of the line is lost because the author wasn't paying close attention, even though he was writing it himself.

1 comment:

sarahfisch said...

Happy ten-thousandth.
Dude, so many many hits!
Da-da-hits-da-da.