2.11.2005

My bowl of mints fantasy

Whenever I'm at a restaurant and I see that bowl of those chalky mints at the register with the spoon in it, I have a little fantasy. It goes like this:

Two guys walk up to pay for their dinner. Guy Number One grabs a handful of mints out of the bowl. Guy Number Two is shocked.

G2: "Oh my god, man, that is disGUSTing."

G1: "What's your problem?"

G2: "Dude, you just stuck your friggin' hand in the bowl!"

G1: "So?"

G2: "Why do you think they have the spoon? Jesus!"

At this point, Guy Number Two picks up the spoon, and shovels a spoonful of mints directly into his mouth, returning the spoon to the bowl.


-scene-

3 comments:

sarahfisch said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

LORMO said...

Bravo bravo! Encore encore!

Anonymous said...

As a joke, this is supremely funny
Well done!
However to frame it as a fantasy though, all I can say is, "man, your fantasies SUCK."