6.17.2007

Keep Your Eyes Peeled, Optimists...

Hello there, to all you optimists who are still checking this space. In the very near future, I'm going to be launching a new website with a whole slew of hilarity. It's related to a manuscript that I'm currently working on selling with my new literary agent! I'll make sure that anything I set up will be linked here.

Stay tuned......

P.S. If you see a Little Debbie commercial featuring roller skating donuts, one of the voices is ME! Also, watch for a Comcast commercial in which I am wearing a fatsuit!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man, let me see some more "undercover hitler" jokes

Jeff Mac said...

Thanks for stopping by, Anon. I'll see what I can do for you. Though, I have to wonder, is there anything more that can be done with an undercover hitler joke? Haven't I just spiked that ball in the endzone of comedy...something?

Ok. I admit I ran out of steam on that sentence. No point in worrying about it now. What's done is done.

Stay tuned!