7.11.2007

Manslations.com is up and running!

Oh hello. It's me. The guy who stopped posting here regularly. Now, some might say that was out of laziness. They would not be entirely incorrect. However, in an attempt to sell my book, "Manslations", a comic guide to the male mind, I have just launched a new website:

http://www.Manslations.com

You should go there. You should read it. You should bookmark it, and go back all the time. All the time, I says!

I'm going to be posting a new manslations related article every weekday, and one of the main things I want to do is to "manslate" for readers who have questions about dating, or just men in general. I've got all kinds of bogus qualifications for doing so. Click on over!

This has the added bonus of being a huge help to me in selling my book. My literary agent tells me that it will really help if I've got a funny Manslations website that people, you know, click on. It's practically an act of patriotism.

(Also, if you see that Comcast commercial with me in it, that is a FATSUIT, ok? They had me wear a fatsuit. I could lose some weight, but not THAT much, all right?)

-mac

2 comments:

Rose said...

please tell me how to log in that manslations website.hope you still see this blog.

Rose said...

I mean Jeff, there's no way to register for a new user there to log in. I'm so eager to enter the blog again.